All our adult sessions are run by qualified coaches. We offer a fun and friendly environment to learn or to improve your badminton skills while making new friends. We have a full range of abilities and ages, from total beginners to club level players. We always have at least one coach available to give advice or ad hoc coaching. We encourage everyone to play with each other and our coaches often join in. Our focus is on having fun, improving fitness and our badminton game rather than win win win! We also organise regular social gatherings for our members to get to know each other.
- Sundays 5-6pm Adults coaching
- Sundays 6-8pm Adults session
- Details for summer 2020 will be announced nearer the time
- £100 per term for 6-8pm session
- Payable at the start of term in full (or £50 per half term)
- £5 per session for 5-6pm coaching session (pay as you go)
- Click here for term dates
- Please contact us for payment options
If you are interested in joining us, please complete the ENQUIRY FORM and we will be in touch as soon as a place comes up!
Men’s 4 Team match dates:
- 12/10/19 – AWAY vs Harpenden Racqueteers
- 24/11/19 – HOME vs Vauxhall
- 13/12/19 – AWAY vs Owens
- 16/01/20 – AWAY vs Gadebridge
- 26/01/20 – HOME vs Owens
- 02/02/20 – HOME vs Harpenden Racqueteers
- 06/03/20 – AWAY vs Vauxhall
- 26/04/20 – HOME vs Gadebridge
Medley 4 Team match dates:
17/11/19 – HOME vs Harpenden Racqueteers
- 08/12/19 – HOME vs Vauxhall
- 18/01/20 – AWAY vs Harpenden Racqueteers
- 07/02/20 – AWAY vs Vauxhall
- 27/02/20 – AWAY vs Gadebridge
29/03/20 – HOME vs Gadebridge
I joined Abbey Badminton Club about 9 years ago after not playing since my own school days! With Keith’s dedicated coaching, my play and technique has improved ten fold, and I have since gone on to play at club level against other clubs. It is great for fitness and not to mention the social side, where Keith makes it fun as possible for both kids and adults. I highly recommend Keith as a sports coach – his love, passion and dedication for the sport is second to none, and nothing is impossible.
I’ve been playing at the club for about 10 years and highly recommend it if you are looking to improve your badminton, get fit, and have some fun! Keith is very knowledgeable and always willing to give advice. We have a range of players of all different ages, abilities and backgrounds and everyone is made to feel welcome… I hope to play for at least another 10 years!