All our adult sessions are run by qualified coaches. We offer a fun and friendly environment to learn or to improve your badminton skills while making new friends. We have a full range of abilities and ages, from total beginners to club level players. We always have at least one coach available to give advice or ad hoc coaching. We encourage everyone to play with each other and our coaches often join in. Our focus is on having fun, improving fitness and our badminton game rather than win win win! We also organise regular social gatherings for our members to get to know each other.
AUTUMN 2021 - St Albans (SUNDAYS)
- Dates: 12th, 19th, 26th September, 3rd, 17th, 24th October, 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th November, 5th and 12th December, (We have a break on the 10th October and 31st October)
- 9-10am – Adult coaching for beginners (£60 for 12 week term or £6 weekly) – SIGN UP NOW!
- 3-4pm – “Get back into” playing session / “No Strings” (£60 for 12 week term or £6 week) – SIGN UP NOW!
- 4-6pm – Club session (£120 for 12 week term or £14 week) – SIGN UP NOW!
- Location: St Albans High School for Girls, Townsend Drive, St Albans, AL1 3SJ
- To book, please email email@example.com
AUTUMN 2021 - Bushey (TUESDAYS)
Please read our Terms & Condtions.
Men’s 4 Team matches: PLEASE NOTE THESE DATES ARE PROVISIONAL
Team Captain: Akhil
Vice Captain: Lawrence
- 12 October 2021 – Away vs Wizard (2000, Laura Trott Leisure Centre, Cheshunt, EN8 9AJ)
- 10 November 2021 – Away vs Harpenden Racqueteers A (2000 St George’s School, Harpenden, AL5 4TD)
- 14 November 2021 – Home vs Vauxhall (0900)
- 21 November 2021 – Home vs Harpenden Racqueteers B (0900)
- 22 November 2021 – Away vs BSCA (2000, Drill Hall, Enfield, N14 5RL)
- 1 December 2021 – Away vs Harpenden Racqueteers B (2000 St George’s School, Harpenden, AL5 4TD)
- 5 December 2021 – Home vs Herts Toppers (0900)
- 14 January 2022 – Away vs Vauxhall (2000, Venue 360, Luton, LU1 3JH)
- 8 February 2022 – Away vs Herts Toppers (2000 Herts Sports Village, AL10 9EU)
- 30 January 2022 – Home vs Wizard (0900)
- 13 March 2022 – Home vs BSCA (0900)
- 27 March 2022 – Home vs Harpenden Racqueteers A (0900)
Medley 6 Team matches: PLEASE NOTE THESE DATES ARE PROVISIONAL
Team Captain: Mei
Vice Captain: Lawrence
- 29 October 2021 – Away vs Vauxhall A (2000, Venue 360, Luton, LU1 3JH)
- 7 November 2021 – Home vs Harpenden (0900)
- 28 November 2021 – Home vs Harpanden Raqueteers (0900)
- 8 December 2021 – Away vs Harpenden Raqueteers (2000 St George’s School, Harpenden, AL5 4TD)
- 23 January 2022 – Home vs Gadebridge (0900)
- 27 February 2022 – Home vs Vauxhall A (0900)
- 4 March 2022 – Away vs Vauxhall B (2000, Venue 360, Luton, LU1 3JH)
- 31 March 2022 – Away vs Gadebridge (2000 JFK School, Hemel, HP1 2PH)
- 3 April – Home vs Vauxhall B (0900)
- 21 April 2022 – Away vs Harpenden (1930, Westminster Lodge, AL1 2DL)
I joined Abbey Badminton Club about 9 years ago after not playing since my own school days! With Keith’s dedicated coaching, my play and technique has improved ten fold, and I have since gone on to play at club level against other clubs. It is great for fitness and not to mention the social side, where Keith makes it fun as possible for both kids and adults. I highly recommend Keith as a sports coach – his love, passion and dedication for the sport is second to none, and nothing is impossible.
I’ve been playing at the club for about 10 years and highly recommend it if you are looking to improve your badminton, get fit, and have some fun! Keith is very knowledgeable and always willing to give advice. We have a range of players of all different ages, abilities and backgrounds and everyone is made to feel welcome… I hope to play for at least another 10 years!